Freshly Made Sketches - 200th

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hello Friends,
Freshly Made Sketches is celebrating it's 200th Challenge. Lot's of great prices can be won. Take a look at their sketch which is a pretty easy one, but still kind of tricky. It took my once more several tries before I reached the final result of my card. I used white embossing powder from ZING with a background Stamp from Impression Obsession - Cover a card. Then I sponged over some  distress ink - spiced marmalade, ripe persimmon, shabby shutters, tumbled glass and finally mermaid lagoon. I love the bright and shiny colors. I used the same colors for the Birthday Die cut Sentiment. I layered the sentiment 4 times. The border die is from Paper Smooches - Borders 1. And finally some Doodlebug Sprinkles, which I love over all.  



Hope to see you soon again.
Thanks for stopping by. 

xoxo Melanie-Jane

CHALLENGES

8 comments :

  1. This background is fabulous! Love, love those colors! Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bright colors are amazing! I love everything about this! Beautiful card! So glad you joined us for the 200th celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun colorful card!.Love the die cut words. Very neatly designed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! I love the colors and background!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so pretty card!!! Very bright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bright and cheery card! The colours are Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at IO stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulously bright and cheerful birthday card. Great interpretation of the sketch, too. Thanks for helping us celebrate this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete